DOT Audits - What You Need To Know
"DOT Audits - What You Need To Know"
Prevention Strategies & The Safety Management Cycle
You're Invited - Ontario, CA 8/14/18 - Safety Management Education
Join J. J. Keller experts, Safety Consultant, Angela Rose-Lane and Account Executive, Dennis Isherwood for this complimentary educational seminar on DOT Audits for the experienced fleet professional*! Exclusive to this event, we have Fleet Attorney, Doug Marcello to present "Anatomy of an Accident." See first hand what you need to do when an accident occurs!
Why You Should Attend - You'll gain valuable information on DOT audit prevention strategies, guidance on implementing FMCSA's "Safety Management Cycle" within the CSA Seven Basics and how to take your safety programs to the next level - beyond compliance!
Agenda & Critical Areas of Compliance Covered:
- Audit Selection Process (How you get chosen, notified, and what will get you in trouble)
- Overview of CSA & Roadside Inspections
- Implementing FMCSA's Safety Management Cycle within the Seven Basics (*Policies & Procedures, Roles & Responsibilities, Qualifications & Hiring,Training & Communication)
- 6 Factors of a DOT Audit - Prevention & Mechanics of the Audit Process
- How to prevent a DOT Audit
- Other Audit Considerations - What you should Know (IFTA/IRP, OSHA, Railroad, Construction, Hazmat, etc.)
- J. J. Keller Resources to help you stay in compliance
|*Attendees: This seminar is a great fit for experienced fleet professionals who already have a general understanding of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and want to take their fleet safety programs to the next level - beyond compliance!|
Don't miss this opportunity to network with local industry peers and gain valuable regulatory insights on preventing DOT audits! Register today, hope to see you there!