JUST ADDED! WEBINAR: Managing Motor Vehicle Accident and Workers Compensation Claims in the Midst of the Pandemic
Thursday, April 30, 2020 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (PDT)
Managing Motor Vehicle Accident and Workers Compensation Claims in the Midst of the Pandemic
Presenters from Scopelitis Law Firm and Cottingham & Butler will provide insights on a variety of litigation topics affecting transportation companies during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The discussion will include:
- Workers Compensation Claims, COVID-19 Claims and Presumptions
- Post-Accident Investigation Strategies During the Pandemic
- What will depositions, mediations, and court hearings look like with social distancing, and does it makes sense to push forward or wait?
- Plaintiff, plaintiff attorneys and jurors attitudes on claim evaluation during and after the pandemic malaise
- Empty roads and crazy drivers
- Inside claims representatives' perspectives on addressing new claims and trying to resolve older ones in the age of COVID-19